Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday May 1, 2009


Wow May already and Friday. Yesterday I did go to Walgreens. 3 different ones. I didn't do as great as I wanted but not bad. I'll post that later and as much as I can because again this weekend will be a little too busy to post anything. With going to Disney on Ice which is a surprise for my kids and planting our veggie garden. Not sure what we are putting in there just yet. While in one of my favorite stores which had no stock of anything I wanted left. The manager came to talk to me. Come to find out those emails I send to corporate don't even go to them it goes straight to the manager so I guess I will have to call and complain about their new system that they are putting together. I will really miss the easy saver rebates with the coupons inside but I guess we will see how everything works out.


Walgreens -total $21.03 still have $6RR to spend total savings $61.70





2 5lb bags of Sugar 2.24 each which comes out to be cheaper then great value at walmart
4 Ecotrin $2 each used2 $2.25 coupons so made .50 cents on these b/c I got back total $4 RR one these.
math $8-$4.50= $3.50 got back $4 RR
1 box of the bayer quick release forgot to use my coupon so that was $2.49 got back $2.5 RR
2 Nivea bodywash $4.99 each used $1 off coupon so math is
9.98 -$1=8.98 got back $10RR
2 rembrant mouthwash 5.99 didn't have any coupons. math on that 11.98 got back $12 RR.
Rimmel mascara was BOGO and I had a coupon from ALL You for a free rimmel mascara so got both of those for free. The hair clips were .20 cents each and the towels were 6 for $1 not the best but good enough to clean with. The flip flops were on the list but I needed them they were $5.99.



Go to fullsize imageTomorrow May 2 is Free comic book day. Click here to check your location. There are actually ones in my area. Maybe you will be able to recieve a free comic book.



Go to fullsize imageFREE WordSmart Challenge CD Here


Free purse key hanger Here

May 2, 2009 kids workshop at home depot sounds fun. Child has to be 5-12 years old and they will be making the wheel barrow.



Go to fullsize imageClick on the link below to donate a box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and help feed America for free. Kraft needs your participation to donate 1,000,000 boxes. Please pass the word. No one in America should be hungry. Here


Free Sample of Caress Here


Go to fullsize imageFree Sample of Hellmann’s Light Mayonnaise Here


Go to fullsize imageFree Sample of Degree Women Here



Go to fullsize imageFree Sample of Pond’s Rejuveness Here



Go to fullsize imageBorders: Free Beverage from Seattle’s Best Coffee coupon here I found some good deals on books at this store so check it out. Some for only $2.99


Go to fullsize imageprint this coupon buy 2 trail size bottles of purell and get them for free. Print twice and get a total of 4 for free. At Target


May 2, 2009 12pm-4pm. Free Frozen Tangomonium Yogurt at Red Mango click here to find a location near you.





Keepsake


Michaels: Free kid's craft workshops the week of Mother's Day (May 2-10, 2009) Click here 10am-1pm.


Crest-advanced-seal Free sample of Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal Here



Go to fullsize imageDon't forget to check out game of the day this weekend. Saturday and Sunday will be new games posted. Make sure you download them and upload to your computer the same day if you wait you will have to pay for them. Click Here


Free TBB Bossie's Best CurrClick capital letters decorated in spring flowers. Great for homeschooling. Here




No comments: