Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday May 5, 2009


Wow last night was pretty crazy. Starting with T ball. Daughter decided she didn't want to just stand out there and wait for the ball to come to her while the rest of her team batted and I don't blame her. She said she didn't want to do it anymore. I went to CVS last night after and the bad cashier was working. I should of just walked out then but I said maybe she had a good day. I followed the deal just like everyone else did and used my bogo Q, and 2 $1/1 Q for the cereal but the register beeped. Then for the CVS bags that everyone else is getting for only .49 cents she scanned the tag and threw my coupon away that was part of the barcode. I made her dig it out of the garbage. It was on top but you don't throw away my coupons. She was pissed. She wouldn't give me the .50 cents off and I was done. I just wanted to get out of the store. I did tell her I am filing a complaint on her. Everytime I go in there she gives me trouble no matter what. Once she didn't want to give me a dove conditioner b/c the register kept beeping. Now I was buying 2 other bottles of dove conditioner. She called another cashier up there and the girl said just scan the other bottle. Not sure if shes all there. Anyway I will post a picture of what I got later. Not that great but it will do.


CVS savings $11.48 total spent $2.46 got back $7 ECB


1 Adidas deodarant $3.99 used $1Q got back $3ECB

2 colgate max fresh with free toothbrush on top $2.99 used 2$1Q got back $4ECB

1 CVS shopping bag .99 cents

1 bag candy .99 cents

Go to fullsize imageToday's free game is Around the world in 80 days from gamehouse


Union Pen Company - free pen Here

Go to fullsize imageThe Farmers Market - free recipe booklet here

Chick-fil-a-logo-1 Chick-fil-A: Free Chick-n-Strips for teachers (Tuesday, May 5, 2009) Here to check for a location near you

Free Arbor Day Guide With Educational Materials & Posters Here


VitaXan Super Juice Drink Mix Sample Here


Go to fullsize imageThis is really neat. Hallmark is giving away cards for free. You can add any message you want to them. I ordered my daughter's birthday cards and scheduled it to delivery to them on their birthday. Click here and use Card4mom and Aprilcard. Not sure how much longer they will keep the Aprilcard code active so hurry.


Go to fullsize imageFree Oxyfresh Toothpaste Sample Here
Book: "Journey Of A Soul" Here

USB 23-in-1 Memory Card Reader, Silver
Accstation USB 23-in-1 Memory Card Reader $1.49 (Starts 7:30PM PDT) I wanted to post this before I lost it or forgot. Old age can't remember anything anymore. Code MEMCARD

No comments: