Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday May 26, 2009

Wow yesterday flew by before I knew it and nothing was posted as I wanted it to be. I did want post I recieved my unilever rebate check already from the holiday meal. It was a nice surprise. They covered the exact cost of the turkey I purchased. Which was $14.98. Other news just found out my friend is pregnant with baby #2. Congrats to her. So exciting. I did get some clipping and filing done yesterday of my coupons but of course they will never be all the way finished. I even started leaving some still together to save on time. I made a dint. Anyway on with it then. I guess there wasn't really much that I missed.

Free Leatherneck Tool Here

Copy and Paste this link: http://www.startsampling.com/sm/100728/ A coupon to be mailed a free fling chocolate.

Free online/downloadable books at WOWIO ,Sacred, Gutenberg , Burgomeister's Books , Open Library , Storynory

Great free sites for kids Starfall , Treehouse TV, PBSkids, Nick Jr. , Games for Girls, Kaboose, Lego, Kidrocket, ZAC, Book Adventure, Scholastic, Wizard 101, poptropica, Funny poetry, Fantastic Age, Tot lol, Faraway Friends, Poisson Rouge, Reeko's Mad Scientist Lab

Nanny Mania 2 is gamehouse game of the day giveaway.


Half Price Books Summer Reading Program kids (12 and under) can read (or you can read to them) just 15 minutes a day for ONE WEEK. When you return the form, they get a $3 gift card and they can repeat EACH WEEK!! Free books!!

No comments: