Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday May 19, 2009




Yesterday was such a beautiful day. I was the one rushing my kids to get ready to go play outside lol. I sat on my swing and did a puzzle and could of fallen asleep it was so nice. In my dream world it would always be weather just like that. I'm so excited the garden is really getting there. We started to paint also. I think its relaxing to paint. Today we will try and finish it. It looks like it will be another nice day so I will be outside with the kids most of the day. So I am going to try and hurry and post some good things on here really fast.

FREE Playtex Gentle Glide Ultra Tampons or Slender Applicator Multipack Sample Here
Flix & Floss In One Free Sample Flix & Floss In One Here







Free Guitar Pickholder and 5 Black Picks, 88mm from Prodlix Here



Free I love Martinis Sticker Here

FREE I Quit Lapel Pin Here

Free game of the day from gamehouse is A Fairy Tale





No comments: