Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday May 6, 2009

Wow yesterday was so much better at practice. They had 2 coaches there and I was able to keep telling my daughter to watch the ball. She did good. We played Boogie Superstar and bowled on the Wii yesterday also. I like Boogie Superstar more for the dancing but the singing is kind of cute also. Too bad I can't sing but there is a setting where you can put the singers voice louder then yours and thats pretty cool b/c no one wants to hear me sing. Today I plan to go to walgreens. I will post what I get tomorrow if its good with pictures. I don't have much planned though nothing really exciting on sale. I just hope I can get a Sunday paper since CVS was out. Today's finds-

Today at walgreens you can get your free 8x10 by using the code MOTHER. I ordered mine last night online and will pick it up from the store today.

Today also you can get a free Arby's Iced Fruitea Go to an Arby's and say "I'm Parched. Fruitea Me!" I think I would laugh at people coming up saying this to me if I worked there. Not sure what locations are participating so you might want to call first so they don't look at you like your crazy.

Go to fullsize imagePepsi and Mountain Dew Throwback 12 packs $1.83 Each at Target. On the 12 packs of Pepsi throwback there is a coupon for a free 12 pack of mountain dew throwback when you buy a 12 pack of pepsi. $3.66/2= $1.83 each. What is pepsi Throwback click here to find out.

Go to fullsize imageSign up for Kohl's email updates get a $5/$5 coupon emailed to you. Click here. You might even get some other good deals. $10/$10.

Go to fullsize imageFree pull up from walmart. Here

Go to fullsize imageFree sample of Lactaid Here from Sam's club. No member # required.

Go to fullsize imageFree sample of Brilliant Brunette Shampoo and Conditioner Here

Go to fullsize image

Classic_1 Cinnabon: Free cinnamon roll for nurses May 6- 12 Here

No comments: