Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday April 30, 2009

Today I am going out. I will be visiting a couple of walgreens. I'm kind of nervous since everyone has been having trouble. I like my deals planned out before I head out. I will let you know how I do when I get back. We got an exciting call last night my daughter can play Tball. I think I'm more excited then anyone else b/c I know she will love it. I am starting to worry a bit more about this flu since the little boy who died was the same age as my youngest daughter. We will just have to be more careful. I carry hand sanitizer and we will use it more often. Here are my finds for today. Enjoy and thank you for visiting my page.



I know this is early but I think this would be a nice fathers day gift. Here Only $2.99 and free shipping. You can add any picture. Use code: KEYW299 expires 5/31/09













Nice deal on this hand crank lantern. Was $49.99 now only $9.99 Free shipping. Click here . It always happens when the lights go out. The batteries in the flash light are dead and trying to change the batteries in the dark is very hard. I think these are very cool and no batteries need to be changed in the dark.

Go to fullsize imageGood deal on this movie Sex in the City DVD just pay shipping and handling which is $4.99. Click Here This is today only so hurry.

No comments: