Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday May 7, 2009

The weekend is almost here. Woohoo. I am not use to running around so much. Just getting the kids out of the door is a workout in itself. I ran into walgreens but only picked up my free 8x10 which was really nice. I didn't need the type of toothpaste they were giving away this week. They were out of newspapers so I ran to the winn dixie near by and they were stocked. Now with it being Wednesday already you would think they would discount them. Its old news. Still 2 bucks. Tball was ok but I think that more parents need to help out. I follow my daughter the whole time. Shes the youngest one on the team. I have to remind her often to watch the ball or what to do. Hopefully she will have it by next week which is their first game. They are funny to watch. Anywho here we go--


Kraft Easy Mac cup BOGO printable coupons here

uspsStamps are going up from .42 to .44 on Monday May 11, 2009.

All about Consonants (Kindergarten Skills)

BookCloseouts.com is having a really good deal on educational books only .99 cents might want to check this one out.

Dove Visibly Smooth Deodorant $2 printable coupon.

This would of been a good coupon last week for Winn Dixie. Malt-O-Meal Cereal BOGO Printable coupon. Expires 5/12/09

Another free sample from walmart Cottonelle Ultra Toilet Paper & Wipes Click Here

Download Beauty and the Beast at Audible.com


Choose up to 10 different imagesMoo free busniess cards not even shipping Click Here

Gamehouse free daily game is Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor


Last night I found this website with a free online game. I didn't play it too long but it seemed really cool. Its not WOW of course but its worth checking out. Its called Free Realms. Click here to check it out.


There is this amazing coupon for $1 off a 12 pack of coke. You can print how ever many you want but hurry before they change their mind or run out. Now at CVS until Saturday they are having a sale. Buy $20 in coke products get $10 ECB. You may have to do it in different transactions but it will all ad up since its on your CVS card. Buy 5 12 packs $4 each = $20 use 5 $1 coupons = $15. Get back $10 ECB so your getting them for $1 each. I never had coke that cheap before. I would stock up since I have 2 birthday parties coming up soon but I am almost out of ink.

Go to fullsize image[FREE] earpiece and US phone calls

http://www.loip.com/ is offering 30 minutes free phone calls to anywhere in the US for every new registration. And if you list a service into their collect call category, they're also giving away a free earpiece if you give them your mailing address. The new way to call people.



No comments: