Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday May 12, 2009


I went to walgreens yesterday to get their diaper deal. I couldn't wait to feel them to see if they were like parent choice or more like huggies. I find they are more like huggies without the huge price tag. They are on sale this week BOGO and there are coupons at the pharmacy if you ask about the prescription savings club. $2/1 coupons which are really nice. After I run out of diapers I think I may try their training pants. Anyway I used only 1 coupon and both cashier and manager had no idea the pharmacy even had them so they took my diaper coupon. I will just have to get another one next time I go in. I also used a $6 RR so my total for 2 jumbo packs of diapers was $2.15. Which makes the diapers really nice. The diapers leaked, so I will use them during the day and huggies at night. :{On with the show.

A Walking Oliver SamplerA Walking Oliver Sampler by Paul Austin Kelly

Cool Cow Mask kids craft Here


Go to fullsize imageColdplay will be giving away a FREE live disc on May 15! To get your copy, all you have to do is log on to coldplay.com


Go to fullsize imageSam's Club one day pass no upcharge Here



custom buttons samples Free one inch round button sample pack Here


imageref Free Ice Cream Day at Walmart Saturday May 30 11am-4pm While supplies last. Here


imageref You can get a free scoop of ice cream at Haagen-Dazs today (5/12) between 4-8 p.m. as part of Free Flavor Day. Click here to find a Haagen-Dazs near you.
Splenda No Calorie Sweetener with Fiber Sample Here
FREE Carry-All Duffel Bag from In Our Town Here
Free game of the day from gamehouse is Here


Free samples, coupons and recipes from Kraft Sign up Here

$250 - Baking/cooking focus group - Atlanta, GA Here

Sign up here for a complimentary 7 issue subscription to Sport Diver Here


This is cute so I thought I would share:






imageref

The Mama Test

I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something

off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from

her and I asked her not to do that. 'Why?' my daughter asked.

'Because it's been on the ground, you don't know where it's been, it's

dirty, and probably has germs' I replied. At this point, my daughter

looked at me with total admiration and asked, 'Mama, how do you know all

this stuff, you are so smart.'

I was thinking quickly. 'All moms know this stuff. It's on the Mama Test.

You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mama.' We walked along

in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new

information.

'OH...I get it!' she beamed, 'So if you don't pass the test you have to

be the dad.

''Exactly' I replied back with a big smile on my face


No comments: