Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF May 8, 2009

My favorite time of day is early in the morning when everyone else is still asleep. This week has been so exhausting for me. Fighting with the girls everyday just to get ready. Being a Stay at home mom is very hard. Yesterday was a crazy day. I left early to go drop off our newspaper at the recycling center. I don't get any just me time to go dig so I park the car in front of the dumpster and have the kids watch a movie and eat a snack. I just move the papers around on the top. I wouldn't dare get in there. After that we went to CVS and I loaded up on the coke deal but he had to ring them up one at a time so it took forever. We don't drink coke very often but I had to stock up for the girls birthday parties. Of course I will need more. Which I will pick up next week. Here's my items and how I did.
CVS out of pocket $20.84 saved $30.41 and I got $15.00 ECB


3 boxes frosted mini wheats sale was 3/$10 get back $5 ECB. I used 1 BOGO Q and 1 $1 off Q.
math:$10-3.10Q-1Q=5.90-$5 ECB =.90 for 3 boxes of cereal .30 cents each
6 12 packs of coke products sale was $4 each limit of 6. spend $20 get back $10ECB. I used 6 $1Q.
Math: $24-$6Q=$18-$10 ECB=$8/6= $1.33 each
The pretzels weren't on the list but the girls wanted them and they were $2.98. For putting up with all my shopping they deserve it. Not too bad. This sale is still going on so get over there.

avenue-freebieThe Avenue: Secret Free Gift for Mother’s Day! Mother’s Day, May 10th, The Avenue will be offering up a secret Mother’s Day freebie with this coupon!

A Christmas Carol TrainTake a Ride on Disney's Christmas Carol Train Across the US "a rolling Disneyland exhibit - only it's free." Click here to read more.

imageref FREE Playtex Gentle Glide Sample Pack here
TD Bank: Free $10 for reading 10 books
If your children read ten books this Summer, TD Bank will deposit $10 into their Young Savers account. More details here.
The free samples of Aquafresh Extreme Clean be sure to print out two coupons
imageref Nicoderm CQ - Sample, Booklet, & $7 Coupon from Start Sampling
imageref SunButter® Sunflower Seed Spread Here

- Free Meal for Mom on Mother's Day 5/10 only ***NEW
Mom gets a free meal on Mother's day - Click HERE to find a restaurant near you!Planter Lowe's build and grow workshop is this weekend. Saturday May 9. 10am-11am. Its a planter for mom. Click here for details.

Go to fullsize imageOn mother's day at TCBY mothers can get a free cup or cone Click here for details.

Todays gamehouse free game giveaway is Farm Frenzy 2. This is a really cute game.

Texarkana, TX Br. 569's J.J. Jordan

Tomorrow May 9, 2009 is stomp out hunger food drive. Leave non perishable donations for your mail carrier to pick up. There was a brown bag in yesterday's paper you can use. Donating and not even having to leave your house. Can't be any easier.

Free pie is back at Village Inn! Just take this printable coupon to Village Inn by 5/31 to get a free slice of pie with each adult entrée purchase. Click here to find a Village Inn near you.

imageref Outback Steakhouse.. This Mother’s Day, take your Mum on a taste adventure through our New Menu. As a special thanks, we’ll give her a $10 Certificate* good for her next visit to Outback.

Just read on giveaway of the day they are on vacation so they won't be posting any new games anytime soon.

No comments: