Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday September 30, 2009

Private Practice is coming on Thursday October 1. Its a spin off of grey's if you haven't seen it yet. It is a pretty good show and I can't wait to see what happens.

I still haven't watched greys anatomy from last week b/c my mom asked me to record it so I just thought I would wait but its calling my name.

There will be a kids workshop this Saturday at the Home Depot. They will build a Firehouse bank. You may even get some good coupons for the store.

What wonderful weather there was yesterday. It almost made me believe that it would stay that way for a couple of days until I woke up with a horrible headache due to allergies.

Tomorrow is Thursday don't forget to log on to old navy and have a chance to snag a coupon. If your lucky enough and fast enough to get one of the good ones good for you. If you have not done it before go to the website and see how it works. It changes but just to get an idea of how it will work day of. The good coupons run out very fast.

FREE PRINTABLE GREETING CARDS very cute. Just in time for a little boys birthday from Katie's class. She hangs out with this little boy name Alex so this would be perfect.
FREE sample of Kerasal Exfoliating Foot Ointment Here
Free Gold Medal Whole Wheat Baking Book
free samples from Poise
FREE Printable Certificates, Awards and More!

No comments: