Friday, October 2, 2009

Weekend October 2-4, 2009

October already and its a rainy day. Which is kind of a good thing for us b/c our AC started freezing over again. I will have to call someone over to recharge it. This thing keeps doing it is what is getting on my nerves. Then to top it off I have been feeling weird. This week I was planning on eating better and exercising more but I have been very tired and when I wake up hungry. I'm not sure if maybe its just my body catching up on sleep and trying to get some energy from these things or what. I have been getting 7 hours of sleep at night and Wednesday I sleep on and off from 9am-1:00pm then yesterday I took a nap also. I hope I'm not getting sick.

Last night old navy reset really early. I want to say it was about 6:15. It happen pretty fast. They had $75/$100 which were gone in seconds but I finally got one for $50/$100. Bad thing is I already got Katie's pants another bad thing is I can't find the receipt. I was going to return them get the money back and buy the smaller ones that we really need but not sure how it would all work. We shall find out today. If you would like a different amount coupon there are still some left for 20% off and 15% off. If you unzip Eva's boot you will get a 10% off of a sweater. 15% move the green necklace from Heather to the green sweater on the right hand side. For the 20% off take the movable stars and put them on top of the #4 wear it 4 ways. $10/$50 in the bottom right hand corner click on the star and select RITA.

Gretna Heritage Festival is this weekend. Hubby wanted to go check it out on Sunday but its suppose to rain so not sure if we will go or not. We are just going for the food. Crab & Corn Bisque in bread bowl , Alligator Sausage, Pheasant / Quail Andouille Gumbo, Cracklings, Oyster on 1/2 Shell, Boiled Shrimp, Boiled Crabs so much yummy food. What will my kids pick? a hot dog.

Don't forget about the Free home depot kids workshop. Saturday they are building a firehouse bank starts at 9am. Get there early and you may even get some coupons.


Free Nutri-Dog Chews sample from 3M Go here
Free one year subscription to Four Wheeler magazine HERE what I always wanted lol.
Get 10 childrens songs for free Here
Oz Yourself for FREE this is pretty funny Here I didn't have any pictures to put in for me but the rest of the family looks funny.
Free pumpkin carving stencils Here I know I posted this before but since it is now October here it is again.


A couple of coupons for some toys with Christmas right around the corner now is the time to print and save. Not sure when these will expire. HERE
$5/1 Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase Toy
$10/1 Playskool Dance Cam
$5/1 Playskool Tumble 'N Twirl Top
$2/1 Mr. Potato Head
$10/1 Playskool Musical Sit and Spin
$3/1 Playskool Lullaby GloWorm
$5/1 Potato Head Spud Buds
$5/1 Playskool DinoRoars Hatchlings
$10/1 DinoRoars Stompers
$5/1 Playskool Swing 'N Score Baseball
$5/1 Playskool Activity Ball
$5/1 Playskool Step Start Walk and Ride
$5/1 Playskool Busy Ball Popper

No comments: