Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday September 3, 2009

Today was a pretty busy day. I can't wait til the weekend. We took pictures today for the school yearbook. Which means everyone in the school takes the picture. Since 5 of us that were helping are PTO board we were able to get an id which will be so much more nice then always having to bring back the passes that we get from the office. Bad news is I am so pasty I blend in with the background rofl. So besides a diet from eating all those goodies I've been baking, I really do need to spend sometime in the sun. I just wish there wasn't so many bugs and it wasn't so hot. Oh well I guess I will just have to stay pasty. Tomorrow I will be at the parenting center again so I am posting now.
Friday is free Chocolate Friday so make sure you log on to get your free coupon in the mail. Click Here.
Its the first Saturday of the month so Home Depot will be offering the kids workshop. It is said that you will get some nice coupons with it so it may be worth checking out. This weekend they are building a bean bag toss. Good for the kids. Click Here for details.
Huggies little movers diaper sample from walmart Here you can also play a game to try and get away from the dad. I scored a 1990 see if you can beat me.
If you want to try and grab one of those nice old navy coupons tonight is the night. Click Here Good Luck.
Free Fancy Feast Appetizers for Cats Here
Free Canister of Clorox Wipes for Your Classroom Here
Free sample of Betty Crocker Potatoes-working again Here hurry before they run out again. I missed the first one.
Gamehouse game of the day check back everyday Here

No comments: