Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday September 8, 2009


If you like watching 90210 set your DVR's tonight the new season starts. Today I will drop off Katie and head back home. There isn't anything for me to do at school. I will be able to catch up on things that I have been getting behind on. Like my coupons. They need to be clipped and filed and I have piles of expired ones. Couponing is alot of work but is so worth it when you get money off of your bill.

Save $2/1 Healthy Choice Frozen Meal printables Save $2/1 Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers at walmart they are $2.50 so it will be nice to have a little meal for .50 each.

Free sample of Honey Nut Cheerios and a $1/1 coupon Here

If you have an Amazon Kindle Here are some books for free to download to your Kindle. Lucky you. Alot of titles. Get to reading.

Get a free Magic Hat sticker by signing up for their email newsletter! Here

FREE Purina SunFresh Recipe chicken timer and information on managing your flock Here

Free Sensis Condoms Here

No comments: