Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday September 28, 2009

Today both Katie and I had tummy aches. Shes starting to like school so much she still wanted to go. She wasn't running fever or throwing up so I let her. Tomorrow is PTO day so I wanted to post some of the things I was able to pick up today.

Walgreens
Theraflu was on sale for only $4 this whole month and with the coupons in the store for $2 off it make it a nice deal but if you buy 3 @12 -$6 coupon= $6 out of pocket and you will get back $8 in register rewards making it a really nice deal. I didn't find any of the sugar everyone else is talking about. I hoped I would of b/c I did notice sugar went up. I also picked up the Halls Refresh cough drops $1 got a $1 back. Cottonelle 4 pack of double rolls were clearanced to .97. Herbal Essences Conditioner b/c we seem to run out of conditioner faster then shampoo $2.99- $1 MFQ= $1.99 out of pocket got back $2. Robitussin DM to go 2 pack 2.49 got back 2.50. Gillette Fusion MVP Razor System $8.99- $4MFQ=$4.99 out of pocket got back $6 register rewards. 3 walgreens activity books for $1. Out of pocket $9.33 got back $19.50 in Register Rewards. Total savings $20.23. I say it was a pretty good day.

No comments: