Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday September 23, 2009

This week is flying by. Sara had a second x-ray and the money is out. Woohoo a very big load off my shoulders. When I was picking Katie up from school on Monday I realized I was driving around with an expired break tag. I don't think to check lol. So today we are off to get that taken care of and buy hubby some new work shoes.

Alot of upcoming shows I want to watch. I know I watch too much TV but when the kids are asleep or not here with my DVR I can catch up on my shows. Its nice.
Modern Family is coming on tonight its new and it looks like it would be pretty funny. Glad they are finally putting something on Wednesday nights. ABC 9/8c.
imageref Eastwick is also coming on tonight. Its about witches. I liked watching Charmed so I figured that this would be something like that maybe a bit better. On ABC 10/9c.
Tomorrow Grey's Anatomy is back. I can't wait to see what happens. Will Izzy really go or will some miracle bring her back and will she be the same? I have heard they were writing her off but we shall she.
Ghost Whisperer is back this Friday. I love this show. It took a turn for the worse when they killed off Jim and brought this other character in but now its starting to get better. They have a baby on the way and I can't see what kind of ghost will come this season.
Medium another on of my favorites will come on this Friday with its new season. I have been watching some of the old ones that comes on lifetime that I actually never seen so its interesting. I guess sometimes I wish I could contact spirits. I wouldn't want to see the bad, only the good.

Thursday don't forget about old navy's website. I really need one of these so I hope I don't forget. I hope I get one before it turns too cold. If not I will just have to pay full price or even get a small discount. If this is your first time go get some practice now. You have to actually move things around for a coupon to pop up. Good Luck.
imageref
Free Holiday Spending Planner Booklet Here
Sample of Metamucil Pink Lemonade along with a $2-off coupon by mail Here
Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream Vocalpoint Members Here
Sample Of Kellogg's Special K Cereal Here
Free pumpkin carving stencils Here
Host Gator Sticker Here
Free issue of Kiwi magazine Here

Going to walmart this weekend so I am starting to get my deals together.
Someone mentioned they were able to get the Harvest spice airwick imotion freshmatic on sale for $5 -$6 MFQ= Free + overage. I hope I find these I think I have 3 coupons.





No comments: