Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Today I had to go to walgreens b/c my RR were expiring. They really didn't have much that I was wanting but I went anyway and came out with a really good deal. This is my trip.
Total out of pocket: $2.58 total saved $23.76
Sept2009003.jpg picture by mflower025
Honey Nut Cheerios was on sale for $1.99 used $1MFQ=.99
3 Campbells soups were .99 each with in store ad coupon -$1.50MFQ= 1.47/3=.49 each
2 Glade Candles were on sale 2/$4.00 but since it wasn't ringing up right manager told cashier to ring it up for $1.50 each used $3 MFQ got back $1 RR
Since I was buying the candle I used the coupon for a free pack of refills when you buy the candle those were $3.99 got those for free.
I also bought a bottle of sprite so no coupons would beep since I also used a RR.
The rule is that you have to have equal the items to the coupons so I didn't want to push it. I am very happy with the out come of my trip.
I also went to CVS today. They had pull ups on sale 8.97 each. I purchased 3 packs used 3-$3MFQ and $9.79 ECB. Total before coupons $26.91 after coupons $10.47/3=3.49 each. I can't beat that. Awesome trip. I also got a $2 off huggies wipes cvs q and I have .50 MFQ. So hopefully they will have a sale soon and I can grab one of those packs.
I also stopped at Family Dollar but nothing to brag about. I had some coupons that were expiring so I went to see if I could find any good deals. The only thing I got was some pantiliners for free. We needed bread so I just picked that up while there and Sara found some cookies she wanted.
Free sample of Curel Itch Defense Lotion here

No comments: