Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday June 3, 2009

I have to do another happy dance today. After my scare this weekend. I went to the doctor and my CT scan is normal. I didn't have a stroke. Yes I will have to deal with migraines but I will take that over a stroke. It rained pretty much all day yesterday which means the newspapers are wet but I am so itching to get some coupons. I haven't even been shopping this week yet. There are not any deals really at any of the stores and my coupon book is so backed up that I have expired coupons sitting in there. Today I need to do some housework since I was gone all day yesterday and Monday I wasn't feeling like myself. I will get as much out as I can. Here it is.

Go to fullsize image Fee-Free Weekends in Your National Parks Here

  • June 20-21, 2009 (Father’s Day weekend)
  • July 18-19, 2009
  • August 15-16, 2009
  • Go to fullsize imageFREE Juicy Juice 14 oz Water Bottle Here. Maybe the bottle is better then the cup.

    Go to fullsize image Baby's First Circus Free Here program for parents of newborns up to 12 months old and living in the continental United States.

    Secrets of Great Art Screenshot 1 Secrets of Great Art Screenshot 2 Secrets of Great Art Screenshot 3 Secrets of Great Art Screenshot 4
    Gamehouse game of the day is Secrets of Great Art Here

    Digital Element Kit - Cool Spring Day

    Free Digital Element Kit from Computer Scrapbook Here

    Sonic: Drive in between 8 p.m. and midnight on Wednesday, June 3, and receive a FREE 10 oz. Root Beer Float.*

    Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal Samples: New link Here

    Graphic of Magnet

    Free Wild Horse and Burro Magnet Here

    Go to fullsize imageWalgreens- Revlon hair dryer at Walgreens this week for only $2.99 after $10 Register Rewards. The hair dryer is supposed to be $19.99 but instead is a Mega Saver deal for only $12.99. So, spend $12.99, get back $10 in Register Rewards. If you do have coupons at walgreens this week the cutter insect repelant is on sale 2 for $4 and there was a coupon recently for $2 off of one any size.

    Country Time lemonade 19oz $1.99
    Buy 2 and use $1.50/2 here.
    Final Price: $.49/2!!!!

    Ecotrin 45-ct tablets $2
    Use $2 from SS 5/17/09 or $2.25 off
    here (page 2)
    Receive $2 RR
    Final Price: Free plus overage!

    Free Green Hill easy listening Music CD Here

    No comments: