Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday June 16, 2009

My girls are still too young to know the difference between school time and summer break so we have been working on our letters. This week we are working on the letter M. I try to make it as fun as possible to keep their attention. We write, color, cut, glue, dance, sing, and do a job starting with the letter M. Since this week is M we are doing a manicure today, monkey dance while listening to music, we will cut a mickey mouse puzzle and glue it, a maze and play a match game. My floor also needs to be mopped and mop starts with the letter M so I will put wipes on their feet and let them mop the floor as I mop. We have a busy day and it started kind of late since I had to call to get my scanner working.
Free Quart of Glidden Interior Paint on June 25th Here Now if I can only remember to go back on that day.
Go to fullsize imageCute website with baby games. Here My 2 year old always wants to play games with my older daughter but doesn't understand how to use the mouse just yet. This site has games where she can use the keys on the keyboard. Mother Goose
Tomorrow at Arby's Free regular sidekicker with any sandwich purchase. Make sure you call before you head over there not all locations are giving these.
$1.00 tickets at AMC Theatres tomorrow at 10am. Also a special they are running get a kidspack for $3.00. It will benefit Variety – The Children's Charity and the Will Rogers Institute. Here

Pedi Paws Pets Nail Trimmer $9.99 Shipped Here
Get a Free Johnson's Soothing Natural Gift Set HERE
Great Value Cereal and Granola Bars Here
FREE Skin Assessment Kit Here

FREE Coromega Omega-3 Squeeze Sample Here

Free 32oz. Bottle of Seventh Generation Free & Clear All Purpose Cleaner Here

No comments: