Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday June 14, 2009

The only time I can do this blog is if I get up earlier then everyone else or if I get a break from doing something else. Hubby complained that I am on this computer 24/7 and I don't realize how much I am on it. I don't know if old age is making him blind. So I am pissed about that comment and keep bringing it up. He leaves 1 hour early to go to the gym everyday no matter what is going on. Unless his family is in town. He is going to pass a comment about me. This is my me time I don't get any time off except on here when everyone else is asleep still. Anyway enough complaining b/c I didn't get on Friday or Saturday b/c I didn't have any me time I didn't get to post. Lets see how much I can find for you guys today.

Walmart: Free DenTek Floss Picks The 30-ct package of DenTek Floss Picks is only $1 at Walmart. Use this $1/1 printable coupon to get the floss picks for FREE
Free Magazine Subscription: Organic Gardening Here
Walgreens: Deals for the week of June 14-20, 2009:
Right Guard or Dry Idea Deodorant--$0.99 each after in-ad coupon
Use
$2/1 Dry Idea printable coupon here
Free plus possible overage after coupons

Maxwell House Coffee (11 oz.)--2 for $5
Buy 2 and use
$2/2 printable coupon here (insert coupons.com link)
$1.50 each after coupon

INV_4C_Logo Free sample of Nature Valley Nut Clusters text CLUSTER to 467467 for a free sample of Nature Valley Nut Clusters.

Go to fullsize image
Dry Idea Deodorant BOGO $4.49
- Use two $2/1 PRINTABLE coupons
$.24 each after coupons


Excedrin (20-24 ct) $4.49 - Receive $2 in ECB
- Use the $2/1 PRINTABLE coupon
$.49 each after coupons - Limit 3


V05 Shampoo or Conditioner $.77
- Use the $2/8 PRINTABLE coupon
$.52 each after coupon wyb 8


7-UP 12 packs 3/$11 - Receive $3 wyb 3
- Use three $1/1 PRINTABLE coupons - IE link
- Click HERE for FF link

$1.66 each after coupons - Limit 1


Kellogg's Cereals (Raisin Bran) $1.99
Use $1/1 Raisin Bran here
Final Price=.88 cents each


Sign up and get a free sample of Good Nights boxers from CVS. You will also receive a $1.00 off coupon. No Extra Care card number required!Click HERE to get your free sample!There is also a $2.00 off printable coupon HERE!

Free Sticky notes from Sandy Paper Here

3 Free Starter Packs Of Baseball Cards When You Register Here



Musaic Box Screenshot 1 Musaic Box Screenshot 2 Musaic Box Screenshot 3 Musaic Box Screenshot 4
Gamehouse game of the day is Musaic Box Here

No comments: