Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday June 17, 2009



Today we will still be working on the letter M. We will learn about mailing things. We will make a envelope using this template. I will also do a memory game today. I will put objects on a tray and let them look at it and see which ones they remember. Maid we will dust their room today. I think they like spraying the furniture more then wiping it. Last night we read a story on magic called The Princess and the Magic Locket. I want to look for a story about the man in the moon. Then tonight take them outside to find the moon. We will be cuting out the letter Mm that I drew as box letters. If we have time I want to explain what a meteorologist does and show them one on TV. Should be a fun day. I also have plans to take them swimming. Nothing to do with M but a nice way to cool off and relax not to mention exercise for me lol. Today the sale ads come out for the stores so I will also start making my grocery list for this upcoming weekend.

Go to fullsize imageFree MP3 downloads amazon.com

Go to fullsize imageFree 50 Disney Movie Rewards Points Here Use the code "GOOFY" to receive 50 free pts for your account.
Go to fullsize imageFREE Disney Enchanted Call login then click member benefits , then click special offers scroll down until you see the free call. Here
This is a really cool site you can sell your trash. Then buy the things that are made from it. Wrappers, containers, cell phones even. Check TerraCycle out here.


FREE Making Your Mind: Molecules, Motion, & Memory DVD Here

2 FREE Emeril's Original Essence Sample Packets Here


Go to fullsize image2500 Free SmartyCard kids points for free RIDERMAKERZ $10 gc or accessory kit
Register, and enter code: LHJ Then Do the tests until you earn the 2,500 points to get Free goodies. Here neat little site. Cool prizes also.

No comments: