Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday June 10, 2009

Time sure does goes by really fast. Already half way through the week. Today we have tee ball practice. See if they can hit the ball with being pitched to. It kind of messed up my plans for a free night from those kind of things. My daughter loves it so I do it for her. It just seems like there is never enough time to get things done. With all the printable coupons you tend to run out of ink pretty fast. My computer has been telling me I am low on ink for a month now but I have still been printing. I shake the ink cartridges every now and then and every page has been coming out fine.

Romopolis Screenshot 1 Romopolis Screenshot 2 Romopolis Screenshot 3 Romopolis Screenshot 4
gamehouse game of the day today is Romopolis

Go to fullsize imageWalgreens today and tomorrow only $5 off $25 online or in store. If you use it online make sure you go through cashbaq to earn 4% cash back on your order.

Go to fullsize imageArby’s Wednesday Freebies Calendar June 10-Free Roast Chicken Club with any soft drink purchase
Free Mattel GeoTrax Steamer & Samuel Save the Day DVD Here

Tribe Vitamin T-Shirt Back Free Tribe Hummus Shirt Here

Go to fullsize imageFREE Jonas Brothers Song "Lovebug" Here

Free Easy Closet Kit With Samples Here

Need something for your kids to do. Take them to Michaels. Free family event Get Hooked on Dad also summer fun tote bag. Get hooked on dad you will have to buy a t-shirt. Ages 5-12. My girls are not old enough so we might just take this idea and make our own.

Go to fullsize image FREE Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield Toothpaste Sample Here

Fathers Day is coming up soon I thought these would be cute for the kids to make. Tie Card or Daddy's Helper Toolbox

Alot of new parties from house party. Sign up to join in on the fun. Its free to sign up. There is a Splenda party you can apply for, and a Faraway Friends party you can apply for. You get different party packs to share with your friends.

Artec T3AP-LS TV Converter Box FREE DTV Converter Box, HDTV Antenna, and $0 S&H with gov't coupon. You have until 6-12 for this deal. I wish I would of gotten one with my coupon. My coupon expired before the converter boxes were even out.

If you are into sewing this is a great site for you. They offer videos to help you see how to do things. Check it out here.

No comments: