Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday June 23, 2009

Wow things change so fast. One minute you can make your mind up on something and the next something will change and make it all go away. Jon and Kate plus 8 is so sad. I feel so sorry for both of them and the kids. They have gotten really popular over the past couple of months. I may be extra busy soon. I might have to take a weekend job. Freaking economy needs to hurry up and get better. Not that I mind taking a weekend job but have you seen the paper? There is not much out there. I remember when the job section was pages long and now it was 2 pages and most of it was in medical. Sometimes I wish I could go back and change a couple of things. Like thinking back when we were buying this house. Why didn't I look at the schools then? Oh well everything happen for a reason. Today I have alot of phone calls to make.
Rite Aid: FREE Beach Umbrella Through 6/23
Use the $5/$25 Rite Aid printable along with this $25 off Hula Umbrella printable to snag yours at no cost.

Go to fullsize image Fishdom H2O hidden odyssey here

Free sample of colgate total Here

SunOnMon01Ben & Jerry's: B1G1 Sundaes (on Mondays through the end of August) here.

Go to fullsize imageArtists Acrylic from Winsor & Newton Here

Go to fullsize imageFREE CAREFREE & STAYFREE Liners Sample Here
Go to fullsize imageFREE NESCAFE TASTER'S CHOICE Stick Pack Sample Here
Go to fullsize imageFree Anderson TruScene insect screen sample Here
Go to fullsize imageFree Brooks Bell Pen Here BUISNESS NAME REQUIRED
Go to fullsize imageCordial Greetings Samples (cards, pens, calendars) Here
Go to fullsize image7 FREE Firefighter Posters Here

No comments: