Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday June 2, 2009

Do a Happy Dance!!!

I love surprises in my mailbox. Its like Christmas when I get something in the mail even if its just a sample. My kids even enjoy opening the things and they know hand the coupons to me. Yesterday was a good mailbox day. I got a $10 CVS card, $10 walmart card, Tide sample with a $1 off coupon, a cookbook, a coupon for babiesrus that I will probably pass to a friend if she wants it, and of course a bill which I didn't want but they keep popping up in that box. I'm just glad I get more samples and stuff then bills. The gift cards for CVS and Walmart are through a program I am in and if you would like an invite send me an email at lsutherland14@cox.net. In subject put gift cards. They are very easy to earn and take no time to earn them. Well I don't have much time today so lets get to it.
Go to fullsize imageJCPenny 15% COUPON starts June 3-6 printable here
FREE 10 oz Root Beer Float at Sonic Drive-in from 8pm - 12am on June 3, 2009
Single Bottle of Ensure - Coupon for a survey Here
Go to fullsize imageGet a free sample of Always Infinity panty liners Here

Go to fullsize imageRegister with Curel and receive a free sample Here

Nancy Drew® - Danger on Deception Island Screenshot 3 Nancy Drew® - Danger on Deception Island Screenshot 4 Today's free game of the day from gamehouse games is Nancy Drew-Danger on deception island

CarefreeFree Carefree Liners and Carrying Case Here

Go to fullsize imageFree 8×10 or 10×13 Portrait at The Picture People Here printable

Go to fullsize imageFree BBC Games On-line Here crazy games

Click here for more information about Mass Card Selection: Gregorian MassesFree Mass Cards Here


No comments: