Sunday, April 28, 2013

Swiffer duster

I purchased a sniffer wet jet years ago. I had a coupon and I wanted one. I ran out of the solution a long time ago. I still love the swifter. I never was crazy about the mops where you reuse the same mop that never is really washed over and over again. I found this towel at the dollar tree. My floor was very dirty. I wasn't feeling good for the past couple of days. If I don't do the floor it won't get done. Besides 10 feet running around here I can mop everyday and the floor would never be clean enough. So today I decided to test out the towel. As you can see it picked up a lot of hair, dust and dirt. I will purchase another one. My mom would say to my dirty floor you should be ashamed of yourself but I am not. I do what I can. If I lived my life feeling what she probably thinks of me because no my house is not spotless. I would be so depressed.
Eww. I really do clean my floors.




No comments: