Monday, April 22, 2013

Awesome day.

Today my youngest had a doctors appointment and the girls were off of school so they had to come with me. I decided to surprise them with a day of fun. I didn't go prepared so I stopped at McDonald's picked up 4 burgers and 2 large fries. It came out to $8. And some change. We already had drinks. Cheaper then 3 kids meals and a value meal for myself. We went to a playground that a friend of mine was telling me about. We had a picnic and played for an hour and a half. Then we went for snowballs. When we got home I let them play outside for a while since dinner was already cooking in the crockpot. No my housework didn't get done but spending time with my girls was so worth it. Besides it will all still be there tomorrow but my girls will be in school. They were awesome today.

No comments: