Friday, January 10, 2014

What a change we have been through.

The girls started their first week of brick and motar school as homeschoolers call it. I do miss them being home since they are gone now for 8 1/2 hours a day. It is a lot easier b/c they are learning from everything from a teacher now. I feel now my dumbness won't rub off on them too much lol. We love our house. Even though it wasn't the one we first looked at. I feel this house was built for us. It's a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom. Our yard is a nice size and the neighborhood is quiet. Not that the one we lived in before wasn't. The girls ride a bus too and from school which makes it easier on me since they now go to two different schools. Katie's school is 5 minutes away maybe less then that and Sara's school is 10 minutes away according to my gps. I am learning my way around and finding some good stores and places to eat that we didn't have across the lake. I am in love with steak and shake. Not a good thing. I want to try all different kind.

No comments: