Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Checkout 51

Checkout 51 is a new free cash back shopping app. Last week I loaded to my phone and started using it. I went to the store purchased my items. Took a picture of my receipt and checked off the offers that I wanted to take advantage of. I made $3.00 by just doing and buying things I normally buy. I received $2.00 in my account for making a purchase of $20.00 or more and $1.00 for purchasing milk. If I would load another deal before tonight I would get another $1.00 in my account but I don't plan on going to the store any time today. When my account reaches $20.00 then I will be able to cash out. New offers are loaded on Thursday. So can't wait to see what will be offered this upcoming week. Using the App on a smartphone makes it super easy to use. Try it out.

No comments: