Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Closing

 We heard news from the agent that the closing may be either Monday or Tuesday. So this weekend we will move into my moms house. I guess I need to pack the rest of our stuff up and start moving things. Which is easier said then done. I had a procedure last week. Even though it says you will be back to normal activities within 2 days, I still feel a pull when I pick up my 3 year old. Hopefully by Friday it will be better since that will make a week and I can help out move. I do have to say my oldest two have been helping me out more then normal. So I would like to thank them for that. Their worlds have been a little crazy and its about to get crazier. It will feel like we are jumping around while starting homeschooling. Many things are coming up. Move to my moms, closing, school, my littlest ones eye surgery, move to rental, Halloween, thanksgiving, Black Friday, Disney world, move into the new house, Christmas. That will be our year. Then next year they will be able to start their new school and things will start getting back to normal. I am worried about their grades dropping during all this craziness. I am happy that I have a big hand in that and can see where they are struggling. This should be fun.

No comments: