Sunday, January 12, 2014

Once upon a child

   This place is my new favorite consignment store. Once upon a Child. It's a huge store and I have found stuff for my oldest every time I go to it. They are very well organized and get this I don't even have to seperate the different seasons. On my most recent trip I brought in a box of clothes and found some pretty neat things. My daughter needed a raincoat and I am still in search of one that is light weight but since it is still cool outside she can use the lands end that I found. It's in great condition and well made so it will last through all the girls. It cost $9.50. I was so excited about it.
This shirt which is a justice shirt for $3.50. I get excited when I find clothes from justice at second hand stores. Some of their clothes are way over priced and their clothes are also well made.
Another shirt from justice same price. $3.50. I thought it was cute.

She needed a couple of uniforms still. I found these cute shorts. I love the buttons at the bottom on the sides. They were priced at $3.50. In great condition.

I also found this skort. I love the buttons at the bottom of these and they were in great condition. At $5.50 I couldn't pass them up. 

 I checked out received back my box of clothing that they did not except. Jeans with designs on the side, Hannah Montana stuff I don't want it and they don't either lol sad. A couple of other things. With the credit from them buying some things I received $5.00 back. Not too bad. I also have a card now that gets stamped every time I buy or sell $10 Worth of items. When I fill it, I will get 15% off my purchase. I will be back for sure. 





No comments: