Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wednesday, January 6, 2010



Never a dull moment when you have kids. Last night my 2 year old decided she wanted a pickle and she was going to get it on her own. My 4 year old came to tell me this so I am running to the kitchen and right before I turned the corner. I heard the pickle jar crash on the floor. She now has 3 tiny cuts on her and Thank God that is all b/c the jar was in a million pieces.

Today my 4 year old is trying to tell me what she wants to eat for breakfast. She tells me its yellow, sqaure, crunchy and my aunt eats it at the parenting center. ??? I called my aunt to help me out. Honeycomb which we dont' have in our house. My doctors office calls me to tell me that my insurance will not process my claim until I call them and tell them that they are the only insurance that I have. Ok weird. So I call and just tell them everyones name on the policy and she says ok your good for 2 years. How crazy is that?


Yesterday I recieved in the mail a sample of kellogg's new pop tart flavor. Its Wild Grape and they have some pretty neat designs on the front of it. I pop tart flavor was pretty good. Better then the blueberry muffin one they sent to me. I don't buy kelloggs poptarts unless I find a really good deal on them. Walmart sells the big boxes of great value poptarts for pretty cheap. Nope no coupon in the box so unless great value puts it out we won't buy it.
Freebies:
Glade Sense & Spray Gift Pack Here
Go here to print a coupon for a free travel-size bottle of Downy Wrinkle Releaser.
It is reported that they have brita water pitchers on sale at lowes for only $8 use this $5/1 printable coupon to get it for $3. Man I wish my printer was working. I need one of these with the amount of water I drink and my water cooler connected to my freezer has been acting funny. It only works when it wants to.
At CVS use your $1/1 Johnson and Johnson first aid product coupon from this weekends paper to get the johnson and johnson first aid to go for free.
Winn Dixie 1/6 - 1/12
Finish Detergent is BOGO $4.99-$2.49
use 2 $2.50/1 coupons from this weekends paper to get both for free
Tyson Steak or Chicken Strips BOGO $3.49 - $1.79 each (I think this is the grilled)
Use two $1/1 coupons found in the 01-03-10 SS insert
$.74 each after coupon
Peter Pan Peanut Butter BOGO $2.79 - $1.39 each
Use the $1/2 coupon in the December All You
or use the B2G1 Free coupon in the January All You
$.69 to $.89 each after coupon
Plumrose sliced ham or turkey BOGO $3.99 - $1.99 each
Use two $1/1 coupons found in the 01-03-10 SS2 insert
$.99 each after coupons
Bryan Juicy Jumbo Franks BOGO $3.49 - $1.74 each
Use the $1/2 coupon found in the 12-13-09 RP insert
$1.24 each after coupon
Ronzoni Pasta BOGO $2.00 - $1.00 each (Smart Taste included)
Use two $.75/1 Smart Taste coupons found in the 12-06-09 SS insert
or use the $1/2
PRINTABLE Smart Taste coupon
$.25 to $.50 each after coupon

Pop Secret Pop Corn BOGO $4.99 - $2.49
Use the $1/2 coupon found in the 01-03-10 RP insert
$1.99 each after coupons

Special K Cereals $1.99 - buy 4 get one free
Use the $1/2 coupon found in the 01-03-10 RP insert
or use the buy one granola cereal get regular free
PRINTABLE coupon

State Fair Corn Dogs $3.69
(11/15 RP) save $0.55
$1.57 each after coupons

College Inn broth 32oz. $3.59
Printable Coupon save $1.00 (use 2)
Final Price, $0.80 each

Green Giant Vegetables $1.25
(01/03 SS) save $0.60
Final price, $0.65

No comments: