Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today started off with bringing my oldest to a pulmonolist. She has been having a cough for the past 4 months, since she started school. It gets much worse when she has a cold. We were told that she could have a bit of asthma. So now we are trying out an inhaler. Whatever helps her. Its horrible when she starts coughing and can't stop.
I forgot how much fun it was to do deals. I get a high off of getting good deals on things. At walgreens if you buy 8 dove products you get a $10RR. I found dove conditioner for $1.39 a bottle x8 = $11.12 - $10RR= $1.12/8= .14 cents each. Of course I did the finish dishwashing tabs deal $3.49- 2.50 MFQ from this weekends paper = .99 got back $1RR. Also did the Chips Ahoy cookies and if I would of thought about it I would of bought more. The 6oz packages are .99 cents each when you buy 2 you get back a $2 RR so that was free. Revlon Matte Eye Shadow was $4.99 - $2/1 MFQ - $3/1 in ad Q = Free. I love when they pay me to take things home. I also picked up on the aquafina cases of water they are on sale this week for $3.99 with in ad Q. Buy 4 cases get a $10RR so the math would be $23.96-$8 adQ = $15.96 - $10RR = $5.96/4=$1.49 each. Can't beat that for a case of water and name brand at that. I am very happy with what I got today.

No comments: