Monday, January 18, 2010

Monday, January 18, 2010

Katie doesn't have school today. I am happy about that. I have alot of clothes to catch up on b/c I didn't do any this weekend. Hubby made a really yummy gumbo last night. I could of eaten more it was so good but then I would of burst so I stopped. I swear I feel the baby move. If I lay on my back I feel little movements and I know its not gas. Its the same spot where they listened for the heartbeat. My mom done the ring test on the chain to see what I am having and it says a boy. She did the same to hubby's hand and it also said boy. I had a feeling it was a boy for a while now. This pregnancy is just different. I crave healthy foods, I break out, and the heartbeat was slow during the ultrasound. We shall see in 2 months. On with the good stuff.


walgreens this week

Lindsay Olives: Buy 2 at $.99 each (use in-ad coupon)
Use $1/2 printable coupon
Final Price = $.49 each

Scope Outlast: Buy 2 for $7
Use 2 $1/1 coupons from 12/27 or 1/17 P&G insert
Receive $2 Register Rewards
Final Price = $1.50 each

Theraflu: Buy 2 at $3.99 each
Use 2 $2/1 printable coupons here or here
Receive $4 Register Rewards
Final Price = FREE

Vicks DayQuil or NyQuil: Buy 4 at $5 each
Use 4 $2/1 coupons from 1/17 P&G insert
Receive $10 Register Rewards
Final Price = $.50 each

Welch’s Grape Jelly: $1.50
Use $.55/1 coupon from 1/3 Smart Source insert
Final Price = $.95

Wet Ones Wipes: Buy 2 for $4
Use 2 $1.50/1 printable coupons
Receive $1 Register Reward
Final Price = FREE

NyQuil or DayQuil $5.00 - receive $10 in RR wyb $20 worth
Use the $2/1 coupon found in the 01-17-10 PG insert
or use the $1.50/1 coupon found in the 12-27-09 PG insert

Buy 4 and use 4 coupons
$.50 each after coupons and RR

Revlon Double Twist Mascara or Color Burst Lip Color at $6.99 - receive $5 in RR
Use the $2/1 coupon found in the 12-13-09 RP insert
FREE after coupons and RR

Nivea Hydrating Shower Gel $4.99 - receive $2 in RR
Use the $2/1 coupon found in the 01-03-10 SS insert
$.99 each after coupons and RR

Bayer Aspirin
Use the in-ad coupon to get these 2/$3 ($1.50 each)
plus use the $1/1 coupon found in the 01-03-10 SS insert
$.50 each after both coupons

Pampers Cruisers 2/$20 - receive $3 in RR wyb 2
Use two $2/1 coupon found in the 12-27-09 PG insert
$6.50 each after coupons and RR

Neosporin 2/$8 - $4.00 each
Use two $1/1 PRINTABLE coupons
Plus use one $2/1 coupon in the Children’s Activity Book (will take off $4.00)

PROFIT $1.00 after coupons

Neosporin Lip Health Products 2/$8 - receive $3 in RR
Use two $3/1 PRINTABLE coupons
PROFIT $1.00 after coupon



Print THIS coupon for a free fresco taco from Taco Bell

Free e-book this week THE BIG HANDBOOK OF NATURE STUDY Here

Sign up to receive three free issues of Family Circle. You’ll get the May, June and July 2010 issues. Here

Blockbuster Express Movie Rental Code exp 1/29/10.Use code G211A2 to get one night rental.


Beyond Seven Condom sample Click Here


Sample of Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets here


Disney movie reward codes exp 1-31-10 CELEBRATE and 329VNDJ831 Here to enter the codes.
They do offer some nice things. I love using the phone calls. Mickey or a princess can call your child on their birthday and wish them Happy Birthday. I also ordered a shirt and sticker pictures.


Being pregnant its time to start signing up for those nice coupons that come in the mail for diapers. I have always used huggies. I have tried other brands but was never happy with them. There are some nice coupons right now for huggies at coupons.com. Sign up for huggies Here to have coupons mailed to your home.


Huggies pure & Natural diaper sample Here


FREE Wireless Guide from TESSCO Here


Free Lessons Plans PreK to 6th from Sunkist Here


Garfield Alphabet Fun book to print - learning to print letters Here


Found this site the other day looking for lessons to do with the girls education.com they have different grade levels and some interesting things for free.

2010 Consumer Action Handbook Here

Free New 2010 Gardener’s Idea Book Here

No comments: