Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yep this is pretty much all I do is sleep. I try to sleep during the day while my oldest is in school that way when she gets home I can stay up until bedtime. She won't let you sleep no matter what. Tomorrow will be a busy day. Pickle and Popcorn day at school. It seems there are many lazy parents out there that don't want to help get anything done at the school. I think that is pretty sad. As sleepy as I am I still drag myself and my 2 year old to the school to do things and next year I plan to try and do what I can even with 2 little ones.

Starkist Pouch or Can 10/$10 - $1.00 each
Use the $1/1 PRINTABLE coupon
FREE after coupon ( you can print 2 per computer)

Quaker Oats BOGO $2.69 - $1.34 each
Use two $1/1 PRINTABLE coupons
or use two $.50/1 coupons found in the 02-22-09 RP insert
$.34 - $.84 each after coupons

Quaker Instant Oatmeal BOGO $4.59 - $2.29 each
Use two $1/1 PRINTABLE coupons
or use two $.50/1 coupons found in the 02-22-09 RP insert

$1.29 - $1.79 each after coupons

Quaker Chewy Granola Bars BOGO $3.50 - $1.75 each
Use the $1/2 PRINTABLE coupon
or use the $1/2 coupon found in the 01-03-10 RP insert

$1.25 each after coupon

Bird's Eye Vegetables 10/$10 - $1.00 each
Use two $.50/1 or $1/2 coupon found in the 01-10-10 SS or 12-06-09 SS insert
$.50 each after coupons

Campbell's Chicken Noodle or Tomato Soup 10/$6 - $.60 each
Use the $1/10 coupon found in the 12-13-09 SS insert
or use the $1/4
PRINTABLE Tomato soup coupon
$.35 - $.50 each

Kellogg's Cereal BOGO $4.29 - $2.14 each
Frosted Flakes, Corn Pops, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks
Use the $1/2 coupon found in the 12-13-09 RP insert
$1.64 each after coupon

Healthy Choice Dinners BOGO $3.69 - $1.84 each
Use two $5/5 PRINTABLE coupons
$.84 each after coupons wyb 10

Winn Dixie canned vegetables 20/$10 - $.50 each

Winn Dixie hot dog chili sauce 20/$10 - $.50 each

Winn Dixie Apple Juice $.99 each

Cucumbers 2/$0.99

Katie came home with her first progress report yesterday. She had a lot of 3's on it but some 2's and 1's which made me start thinking of areas we need to work on during the summer and what kind of projects we will do. I would love to do things to teach them how they made things in the old days before all the technology was around. I also want to do things like make a map of our area which is pretty small, study water, leaves and do other fun things. The kids love that I do these things with them. They don't realize I am trying to jam pack their little brains with all sorts of things. My list will grow as summer nears and I am getting ready for it. Another good idea I seen someone use is a calendar to mark the days as you go along which will teach them writing, counting , and days of the week. They also use a weather graph which I think is pretty neat to make them stop and take a look at the weather outside. Once I make it I will have to take a picture. We also have the girls birthday parties during the summer and the baby will be here before we know it. Alot of things to get ready for.

No comments: