Saturday, October 10, 2009

Walgreens Trip October 7, 2009

I have been so bad. I am so sorry. This upcoming week will be another busy one. I will try and do what I can to post. I actually went shopping Wednesday but also had to bring Sara to the Dr for her ear hurting. This was my shopping trip at walgreens with a picture.

The gloves were free after in ad coupon and $1.00 coupons I had. Soup was free with in ad coupons and internet coupons. The peanut butter and jelly was on sale for $2.00 each and I had a $.50 coupon off of each making them $1.50 which is a good deal. The halls are still $1 get $1 Register Reward. I also had a .50 coupon off of the halls so they paid me to take them home. The gum was $1.00 -.75 coupon each and I got back $2 total for them. The childrens motrin was $5.99 -$2. in ad coupon -$1 coupon I had. Only reason I got it was b/c we were out and I couldn't pass up that much off of it. The aquafresh was on sale .99 big tube. cottonelle is still .97 for the 4 roll which is still good for this type of paper but I can't for it to go lower. Then I ran into 2 carts that were 75% off. The little packets with the notebooks, easers and pencil regular $2 clearanced at .50 each. Then there were sticker packets with a little sticker book and stickers regular $2. marked down .50 each. Those will be part of my 12 days of Christmas I do for the girls. The 6 pack of toothbrushes which we needed anyway only .50 each. Freezie pops 24ct .50.
After all my coupons and my Register Rewards I paid $2.92. Got back $3 RR. Not a bad trip at all. I loved it and hope to have more times like it.

No comments: