Friday, October 16, 2009

Week of October 12, 2009


Yes this week was very busy. Monday was Katies field trip to the pumpkin patch. The kids had fun but it was very hot and very muddy. Two people got over heated so I am very glad I was able to go out there and make Katie drink more then she would of with another mom.

Tuesday our fundraiser came in so besides student of the week we wrote names and teachers on all the packets. Also made sucker ghost.

Wednesday I had a parent workshop to go to. It is very interesting and makes you think about what your doing and the way your doing it. Then we kicked off the fundraiser.
Thursday there was a sock hop to raise money for united way. It was for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade. Some of the teachers even got out there. It was a very busy week so now I am just enjoying today. I will be posting so check it out.

No comments: