Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wednesday July 29, 2009

Go to fullsize image

Yesterday flew by me. Even though we stayed home I had somethings to do around the house. This week we are working on the letter P and the number 4. My kids think playing school is a blast and I encourage it. I get to spend time with them and they are learning. Yesterday we traced then painted our feet. Then they started to paint themselves. I try to get them to do at least one art project a day. We played alot of little games. It didn't help that my stomach was acting up. Before I knew it, it was time for them to go to bed and I went right behind them. I did catch up on some of my sleep but I probably could of slept a little longer.


Go to fullsize image FREE Skateboard Stickers Here

Get McAfee Internet Security 2009 for free after rebate. It’s $60 and qualifies for free Super Saver Shipping, plus the full-price rebate form is right on the order page. expires 8/1.

The Princesses Save the Ball DVD Here This little movie is pretty cute. It doesn't last long enough but it works.
Free plastic pot sample Here business name

FREE Commit to be FitTogether Bracelet Here

Free Jib Switch T Shirt Here Become an active Beta Tester and get this FREE Jib Switch t-shirt.


Loreal Revitalift Deep Set Wrinkle Repair Here also some coupons.


FREE Advance Copy of NurtureShock by Po Bronson & Ashley Merryman Here

Free diabetic nerve pain kit Here


Go to fullsize image Free Sample of Greenies Here I miss my puppy.


FREE Sarah Jessica Parker's New Lovely Collection Sample Here


Go to fullsize image Schwan's Free $10 in Food - on 8/1 Here I typed in my zip and they deliever to me. woohoo. You have to be one of the first 500,000.


FREE Copy of 40 Page Handbook for Unemployed Here


Free Caffeinated Soap - First 4,000 Here forget coffee just take a shower.

Aquachem Free Bottle of Test Strips Here
Free Lundberg Family Farm recipe booklet Here

Go to fullsize image FREE Copy of Fortune: Secrets of Greatness Here 1st 500

Go to fullsize image Free El Baton Cigar Here

Go to fullsize image Motorcycle Catalog on CD Here

No comments: