Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tuesday July 7, 2009

My mailbox had all kind of good stuff in it yesterday. My check finally came in from sendearnings was in the mail for $30. They also upgraded me to gold membership so now I will get sent more offers to make money which will be nice. I just click on the email letting them know I have read it and I get paid for it. Very easy and its free. If you would like to sign up click here. I also had some nice coupons in the mail 1 free pack of huggies diapers, 1 $3 off huggies diapers, 2 free Michelina frozen dinners, 1 $3 ziploc which would make it free, a couple of other coupons for $1 off of seapack. There were also stickers for the girls and a cereal bar. No bills which was wonderful.

Yesterday when I went to CVS they were out of all the school supplies. I got a raincheck for when they come in. Good thing about alot of rainchecks is they don't expire. Alot of people go to the store on the last day just to get rainchecks on the things that are on sale and wait until they get a good manufactor coupon to match it with. I was able to get 2 bottles of head and shoulders, the dawn dish washing liquid, and the pantiliners.

Katie wanted the game Dora Saves the Snow Princess for the Wii. It was $19.98 at walmart and she used her birthday money from her grandfather. Its a cute game and easy for her to play. To run you just have to move the remote from side to side. I think my 2 year old might even be able to play it.

Ziploc(R) Brand Sandwich Bags and Ziploc(R) Fresh Shield(R) Twist 'n Loc(R) Containers The first 10,000* eligible registrants only will receive one full pack of Ziploc® Brand Sandwich Bags and one small Ziploc® Fresh Shield® Twist 'n Loc® Container. Here

Free box of Lipton tea

LiptonNEW

Call 1-888-435-3639 and follow the automated instructions to receive a coupon for a free box of Lipton tea. One coupon per household.

Sign up to get FREE samples of Fiber One Honey Clusters Cereal as well as a Fiber One Oats & Chocolate Bar. Plus, you’ll get $5 in coupons by mail.

Cool Shower Gel FOR MENNivea for Men Active 3 Sample Here

Viva Towels Sample Here

Free Tape Measure Here

Touch of SparkleNIVEA Touch of Sparkle Body Wash Here

PN-Diaper
Free huggies pure & natural sample Here nice coupons that come with it. It won't let me sign up anyone else but myself. I would sign up my whole family just to get the coupons.

Free Packet Wild Flower Seeds Here

LeMaitre Vascular - VascuTape - Free Sample Here

Call 1-800-523-6633 to request a FREE Beech Nut Parents Pack that includes FREE samples and coupons! Not sure if its still good. Beech Nut website

FREE Trojan Ecstasy Condom Sample Here 18 or older

No comments: