Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday July 21, 2009

Catch up time. I know I haven't been doing too well with posting. I've been pretty busy. Yesterday I spent most of the day cooking and cleaning. I made some homemade bread this is my main bread recipe. You can add many things(herbs, cheese) to this bread to make it different. I made it into rolls this time. It seems to keep longer then a loaf will. I also made some donut muffins they are pretty good and will go well with my coffee. Not that I need them. The girls also enjoyed them. I also made some homemade mashed potatoes so I can try out a recipe on potato cakes. I did get a chance to watch a show that I have been trying to catch Drop Dead Diva on Lifetime. Just noticed online they have where you can watch it. Its a pretty cute show. If you have the time you should check it out. This past weekend I did get to go dumpster diving. I found 3 coupons for the free batteries woohoo. I went to CVS which are still out of scissors. I was able to pick up a binder, 2 packs of paper, 2 cups of cheerios, and the CVS pantiliners all free. At walmart I got my bill to drop from $205 to $169 which wasn't too bad since we had to get diapers, and wipes. There is not much going on out there, lets see what I can dig up.



Free Spider Identification Chart Here


[Heroic+Measures.JPG] Oprah is offering a FREE Book Download. You can download the novel Heroic Measures by Jill Ciment Here.
Free Safety Rangers Kit And Trading Cards Here

Lava LampFree Mini Lava Lamp Night Light - First 10,000 Only! Here
Alot of cute little kid songs on this site to check out jitterbug.tv
Free "Understanding Obesity" Poster & More Here
SUNSCREEN-163x300 Free Full-Size Bottle of Sunscreen Here

Trying to locate a petting zoo near you check out pettingzoofarm.com or if you know of a petting zoo that is not on the list get them on the list so other families can also enjoy them.

Free Bake Sale Starter Kit For The "Great American Here

Enjoy Free eBooks Download the Free eReader and start reading instantly!
After downloading the
Free eReader, go to your library -- you’ll find Free Classics and a Merriam-Webster dictionary waiting for you. Barnes and noble.

Mushroom Age Screenshot 1 Mushroom Age Screenshot 2

Mushroom Age Screenshot 3 Mushroom Age Screenshot 4 gamehouse game of the day is Mushroom Age its like a seek and find and a puzzle. Its ok but I got bored with it after a while. Same old game as everything else out there. You might like it more then I did.

No comments: