Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday July 6, 2009

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as I did. We met up with my family at Tchefuncte campground. It was a nice little place. There is a little creek which cools you off really fast and then there is a pool with some very warm water you can jump in. We also went to Biloxi, Mississippi. The beaches are so dirty. People do not pick up after themselves at all. There is glass everywhere so you have to wear water shoes but it was still nice. Then it started to drizzle so we ran to the car and started getting in. Hubby was still standing outside the car in the pelting rain and I didn't realize why until a little while after. His door was still locked lol. My bad. He was the one who unlocked the doors to begin with. Anyway today I am off to CVS to get my stuff. Summer spending is up. If you use CVS often when you go in 2% of what you spent during the summer will print out. Mine came up to only $1.50 but every little bit helps. I will go ahead and print it off their website so I can have it toward my purchase. Sunday P&G had their insert in the paper and a wonderful coupon to go with the sale on Head and Shoulders is a BOGO coupon. So I will buy 2 bottles use coupon get 1 free get back $4.00 total making it only .99 cents for both. I will post what I find.

Hot Wheels® Battle Force 5™ House Party apply for it here
Free Home Made Simple Coupon Booklet Here
Free Pregnancy Depression Booklet Here
Free dog food sample from Chesapeake Aussie Here

Free AT&T Calling Cards Here

Let's Go Flying DVD Here
Free chocolate fondue for 2 Here

Free NFL Catalog Here
FREE Animal Fighting Reward posters & stickers Here


I joined this program a couple of weeks back but don't have text on my phone so it took me a while to figure out how to get it started. Its called YouData you view ads and get paids for them. I was surprised to see after only making .70 which only took me a couple of minutes one day they sent it to my paypal account already. Its free and easy to use. Sign up HereThis is the email they sent me.

PayPal
Hello Mindy,

YouData, Inc. just sent you money with PayPal.



Payment details

Amount: $0.70 USD
Transaction Date: Jul 3, 2009
Transaction ID:

0442721M26710142

No comments: