Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday April 27, 2009

This weekend I saved $32.28 in coupons. Not too bad. I'm getting better the more I do. Not sure why my email account is so slow today. Maybe they are working on the website but now I can't get any work done. I plan on going shopping either today or tomorrow to get the deals at walgreens and CVS. I will let you know how I do when I get back from that. I also have the $40 unilever products with the $20 ham or turkey almost finished. Just need to pick up something for about .50 cents and the ham or turkey. It ends on the 30th which is right around the corner. Anyway alot to do today so lets get started.

Go to fullsize imageToday is also the day to get your free piece of the new grilled Chicken from KFC. No coupon needed.
Go to fullsize imageFREE The Learning Rhythms CD Leapfrog Here
Go to fullsize imageFREE McCruelty Action Pack PETA Here

1st 1,000 FREE Packet of Thumbelina Flower Seeds Here I really hope this comes it will be something cute for the girls to do.

FREE Full Version of Fairway Solitaire (Expires 5/31/09) Big Fish Games Here Use code FREEFAIRWAY




Another free full version game from big fish Azada use code FREEAZADA
All kind of free games from Big fish this one is hidden expedition everest use code FREEEVEREST

One more Spa Mania use code FREESPA.
FREE General Tire Poster
Here





Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Pgrm~Earn Free Book when you read Here Starts May 26. Grades 1-6

Go to fullsize imageThis week print this coupon and get 2 cans of campbells soup for .09 cents each. I messed up my chance. My printer was acting crazy but I may go print some at my brother or moms house. Starbucks ice cream pint size $6/2 use this coupon to get them for $2 each don't forget to print 2 coupons. Just press backspace to return to print your second one.

Go to fullsize imageThis week buy 2 V8 juice use 2 of the coupons and get back $2 ECB. Post trail mix cereal is on sale for $2.50 use this coupon to get it for only .50 cents. All laundry detergent is BOGO use 2 of these coupons to make it $2.74 each.

Go to fullsize imageCheck this site out you can buy eyeglasses for only $8. I might use this site next time I need new glasses.

Shark tissue box sale $1.99 use code T9DSHP3 for free shipping Here Some really cute stuff at this site.

Go to fullsize imageRedbox code for a free DVD rental today is 4CW33N click here for more information. These things are starting to pop up more and more.

Go to fullsize imageSome video games on sale at best buy for only $10. Wii PS3 xbox PS2 Nintendo DS

Go to fullsize imageRestaurants.com is having another sale 80% off use code LUCKY


Go to fullsize imageFree sterling silver jewelry at this site. You only pay shipping and handling which looks to be about $6.99. This will be a good site to get something for mothers day which is coming up soon. It has new things every couple of minutes so keep checking back. Good luck.

No comments: