Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday April 29, 2009

Yesterday I went to CVS to try and get some deals. Alot of things didn't work out like I wanted them to. I bought 2 boxes of dora bandaids and wasn't paying attention when the guy ring it up. They were suppose to be $1 so I thought in the ad but ring up for $3.59. I used a $1 coupon which was suppose to make them free before tax. He was really nice and corrected it with no problem. I also did the All Laundry detergent. They were buy 1 get 1 free. $7.49 and I had 1 coupon for $2 and another for $1 total being 4.49/2= $2.25 each. We can only use certain types of laundry detergent so this was a good deal for me. I have enough laundry detergent to last me a little while. I also picked up a Sunday paper so I can have 2 sets of coupons for my stash. At the end printed Save $2 on any bar soap or body wash purchase of $6 or more and doesn't expire until 5/12 so I will work out some kind of deal to use that with a MFQ and sale to get some dove soap really cheap. I also went to winn dixie to finish my free holiday meal rebate and the foil rebate. I did 2 seperate transactions so I can send the recipts with the rebates. We will see that back in 8-10 weeks. Yes rebates take forever but if you were buying it anyway or can use it you might as well get some money back on it. At winn dixie after transaction #1 out printed $10 off of $50 to spend this week at winn dixie so I will have to figure out something with that coupon. Hopefully there will be a good sale this week. When we got home we had a box sitting by our door. I love getting boxes of stuff in the mail. It feels like Christmas lol. I wasn't expecting our game from amazon until Thursday so it was a nice surprise for it to be here so early. It was Boogie Superstar for Wii. Its a fun cute little game and my 3 year old tries to sing and dance. Its so funny. I also recieved a nice surprise from vocal point with a sample and a couple of coupons for frosted mini wheats. Nice surprises. Anyway on with it already.

Go to fullsize imageFREE Trial Pack of OB Tampons Here

Go to fullsize imageFree Dental Floss Here

Free Chip Clip Here

Go to fullsize imageFREE YARD SALE LISTINGS FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY. Here

Go to fullsize imageGood deal at walmart velveeta shells & cheese are only $1 buy 2 @ $2 use this coupon and get them for .25 cents a box not bad at all. Don't forget to print twice to get a total of 4 boxes.

Baskinrobbins 31 Cent Scoop Night at Baskin-Robbins 4-29-09 Here for more information.

Go to fullsize imageSave some Green on Vodka rebate limit of 2. The bottle is neat looking. You have until December 31, 2009 to file this one so you can even use it for new years party. Not valid in AL, HI, IN, MS, OH, TX and UT

Go to fullsize imageCostco is having a sale on Office Impression products. paper clips 100ct .19 cents, binder clips 12ct .24 cents, index cards 100ct .56 cents and much more. Get this Free Shipping.

This is today. I'm sure the lines will be long.

No comments: