Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sunday March 27, 2011


Where to start? I'm still sick since I can't take much of anything. We woke up to water in my middle bathroom and kitchen due to a busted water heater on Friday. That was a full day there but then my mom started a new job and alot of her work will be done at home so her stuff started coming in and I helped her put everything in its place. Trying to figure out where things can be set up. That was 13 boxes of fun.


We recently watched Legion on the netflix instant watch and it was a very interesting movie. End of the world movie where God doesnt' think there is enough good to continue human kind living so he sends his angels to kill everyone. One angel works against the others to save a baby because he needed to show God there is still some good in this world. Pretty good movie but too scarey for the kids.


We also watched the movie Jackass 2.5. It was a pretty gross movie. Not sure why people think it is so funny to watch grown men take a crap. Also throwing up. Not a movie I would recommend to anyone especially those with a weak stomach.


With my mom starting a new job she has to learn the body's anatomy and I sent this anatomy arcade to her to make it fun. Maybe it will make it a little easier to learn and I will put it up on the kids account when they need to learn it.


Sample Zantac 150 Here


Sample of Carefree body shape liner and coupon Here


Free 2011 wildflower reference guide Here Would be fun to use on a road trip. Spot the different flowers.


Yesterday my mom and I went shopping for Katies Kindergarten graduation dress. Since its before easter we figured it would be easier to find one now instead of later. We went to alot of stores before finally finding alot in her size at burlington. We were able to find a Ruby Rox light pink dress for only $20. Its just like the picture except its light pink. Now we need to find shoes and a bow for her hair. Its so cute and grown up.

We stopped at Target and found these cute shoes for Sara. They were $14.99. I wish they would of had Katies size but we only found up to size 11 in the store. Online only has up to 9.


I am trying to get together little white dresses for the girls and white shirts for Sammy and I to go take some really good professional pictures at city park. I have a certain way I want it to look in my head and trying to find the girls the dresses seems to be the hardest part. Then I have to get my hair cut and I want everything done before it starts getting too hot. So many small details to go into just trying to get family pictures done. I did find Katies dress so 1 down 2 to go.

No comments: