Saturday, March 19, 2011

Proud Parent

My daughter who is 5 and in kindergarten got all A's on her report card. I am very proud of her. I remember when I was in kindergarten I was just learning my ABC's and now a days they should already know them. She can read which is super awesome. She reads signs while driving on the road or tv shows that we watch and gets excited about it. She is realizing that she can also read most of the books that is on her bookshelf. Great job Katie, keep up the good work.

Vocal Point is offering a coupon for free breve cream coffee creamer Here they are also offering Kelloggs Frosted Mini Wheats touch of fruit Here

Free Powerbar Proteinplus bites sample Here

Free Pledge dust cloth Here 1st 3,000 so hurry before they are gone.

Free sample of Shonda shampoo and conditioner Here

Free sample of Purex complete with Zout Here

7 Free issues Parents Magazines Here

Free National Park week is coming up April 16-24 Here for more information.

No comments: