Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Everything is right around the corner. Thanksgiving is only 17 days away which means Black Friday is 18 days away and Christmas is 47 days away. I have been checking Gottadeals.com for any updates on black friday store ads. Of course the ones I really want to see are not posted yet.

Every year I get some pretty good deals at halfpricemall. Its local deals but you can check out your local radio station to see if they offer anything. They have a new one every Friday. I don't see anything really jumping out at me just yet.

Also WWLTV is also offering a deal once a week on different local restaurants to try out. Why not buy it at a discounted rate? This week they are offering Flaming Torch a $50 gift card for $25. Before purchasing any of these deals make sure you read all the fine print. Some have restrictions. Only can use them on certain days or before a certain time.

Deal of the Day. Today you can get a $30 gift card for 2 Chic hair & Skin in kenner for only $15. The gift card doesn't expire until 11-30-11 so not too bad. Make a great gift. You could sign up to get an email everyday for the new deals.

38 days until free shipping day. On December 17, 2010. Check out which retailers are offering free shipping here. You can also sign up to get a reminder that day.

Free 2011 Pillsbury Calendar Here

This is a pretty neat website if you have an iphone and would like to get some free apps. I don't have that type of phone so not sure how great the downloads are or if its just a trial on some of the stuff but its worth a try. Check it out here.

If you have a kindle you can download tons of free books. Which makes me want one. Unless I find a really cheap laptop on black friday. Hubby says I don't need a notebook but how easy would it be to have all my recipes right next to me while cooking or to be able to read these free books at night when I can't sleep. Or even if I could do things while sitting in the carpool line waiting for my daughter to get out of school. So many things to do. Anyway here is a free book Safely Home by Randy Alcorn. It has pretty good rates and one of those can't put it down books.

Everyday gamehouse gives away a free game. Check it out here.

No comments: