Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday November 13, 2010


This week went by pretty fast. I spent pretty much all day Thursday trying to catch up on clothes. After 5 batches there was still a basket full. Of course I had a bag of hand me downs to wash and blankets off our bed. Can you really ever catch up with 5 people in the house? At the end of the day there is enough clothes to wash 1 batch on a good day. So I will still stick to washing at least 1 batch if not more a day.

I can't wait to see A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey. I would like to buy the DVD right now there is a coupon for $10 off the blu-ray set. Here I will probably buy it on black Friday. I am sure they will have a deal somewhere on it.

Speaking of Black Friday Target, Toysrus, Bestbuy check it out here.

Order Your FREE 2011 Oriental Trading Calendar Today! Here

Unity 2011 Calendar: The Year of Abundant Living Here

ABC's 25 days of Christmas starts early. I am happy about that b/c I love getting into the spirt of Christmas pretty early. Here is the schedule starts on November 21, 2010 with Holiday in Handcuffs and snowglobe. One of my favorite Christmas movies is Miracle on 34th Street not the black and white one. Never seen that one but could you see me trying to get my kids to watch black and white. They would think the tv is broken.

FREE KOTEX® Sample Pack Here

Here is a printable $5 coupon off of LeapFrog Tag Reading System. Sorry my printers not working so can't see the expiration date on it. It does say offer ends on 11/18/2010

Free sample of emergen-C Here Worth a try since we are getting sick often around here. By the time a cold goes through all of us someone else done caught something else during this season.

Looking for a really awesome deal. WWLTV offers 50% off restaurant deals. New one every week. Well I just checked their site and they have some left overs from past weeks and for a couple of local restaurants they are only charging $12.50 for a $50. gift card. Click here to see if they have any you may be interested in.

I kind of want a nook for Christmas. I miss reading a good book and there are so many out there. I have always wanted a library and this would be a way to get it. At Barnes and Nobles they have all kind of good free books here you can get downloaded to your nook or pretty much any other device here.

No comments: