Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Catch up

Wow I really have not been on here forever. Well I had the baby on July 22, 2010. Her name is Emma Isabelle. She weighted 7lbs 15.2 oz. She is already 3 months old now. Everything is going well. I did have to get myself in a routine. Very different with 3 little ones. Katie is now 5 and in Kindergarten. Sara is 3 and we are trying to get her out of sucking her thumb with the no bite nail polish. Today is day 3 using it. Last night she decided to put her other thumb in her mouth. Katie's asthma is alot more controlled this year with the meds that she is on. Of course when she gets sick it acts up and she has to do treatments. I did find out that when she coughs the mucus up and swallows it back down is what is making her throw up. So I try to tell her to start spitting it out from now on. Emma is sick with her first cold that she caught from her bigger sisters. She has been coughing for 3 weeks now. The nose spray doesn't really help so today I decided to try some lemon juice with a little sugar and water. So far she is keeping it down so thats a good sign. I did read that lemon juice also helps with asthma also. By taking a teaspoon before each meal and right before going to sleep at night. Hey its worth a try. I rather give her that then all the meds they want to put in her. So next time she is sick thats what I will do.

No comments: