Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today I am taking the girls to a class offered at the hospital to learn what they can and can not do to help when baby gets here. Sad but I have to save my energy for that or I will be in a lot of pain later. I almost started this off complaining about my husband who would rather wake up an hour earlier to go to the gym instead of sleeping and using his energy to put my house back together. You guys don't want to hear about that. Its eating at me soo bad. Anyway I found a couple of things and would like to share.



Bodycology Sample - Walmart Here



Soooo Sweet Stevia sample Here



Free Aveeno Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner Sample & printable Coupon Here



True Lemon,Lime & Orange Here



Free Organo Gold Coffee Sample Here



Free Game Download Daily From GameHouse Here Delicious - Emily's Tea Garden.


Free Power Bar Gel Blasts Here


Get the 2010 Education Guide Here


Sample of Pampers Extra Protection Diapers Here


Free Online Police, Fire & EMS Scanning Here


Parents Choice formula Here

Times up! My girls are wanting to get on jumpstart and I don't mind since they learn new things on it. I don't pay the extra fees so they don't to do everything but its still nice for them to get on.
Here if you would like to try it out.





No comments: