Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday August 5, 2009

DoMyStuff.com is a site where you can post jobs or find odd jobs. I just looked to see what they had here and nothing was posted but maybe you can find something on there to make a couple of extra dollars.
Yesterday the girls and I made some Easy Sugar Cookies. They came out pretty good and of course the recipe made too many. My old cheap cookie sheet actually cooked the cookies better then my new higher priced cookie sheet. Go figure. They still came out good and for the last 5 cookies I put some strawberry kool-aid in the dough to make the cookies pink and shaped them into hearts. The cookie jar is full at least it was not sure how many hubby got his hands on.
Kool-aid is good to have on hand if you need to change the color of things. I used it on icing to make it pink and it had a strawberry flavor to it. I realized this one day when we were mixing kool-aid and my hand turn orange. For only .20 and you don't have to use the whole packet its worth having.

Free Moose Poster Redwood Creek Here Not sure what people will do with this but have at it.

FREE 2 year subscription to Lego Magazine Here look on the side where it says click your country.

FREE Scope mouthwash, free Crest toothpaste, & a free Oral-B pick Here. Hurry before they run out.

Free Playtex Sport sample Here Hurry on this one also.

Right At Home is offering another free gift! It’s the Glade Fall into Fragrance Gift Pack.

I use to love taking pictures and would take them all the time. I had 2 wonderful cameras 1st one broke b/c sand got into it the second one broke when my mom was looking at pictures and my daughter pulled it out of her hand it landed on the floor *cry* the one I have now isn't that great. I went the cheap way and it shows. The pictures don't come out as clear as my other pictures did with my other cameras. Anyway if your good at taking pictures of things maybe someone might be interested in buying your pictures. You can post them at Zymmetrical, crestock, or bigstockphoto and sell them. All are free to sign up.

No comments: