Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday August 26, 2009

Ok I don't have much time b/c today is orientation for school. I remember when I first started school my mom was able to come with me on campus and stood there for a while which wasnt' long. Now you can't do that. You have to drop your child off at the gate and someone takes them to where they are suppose to go. Tomorrow I will be volunteering so I will be able to go check on her and also bring her school supplies to the class. Not sure how they expect them to carry all of that unless a parent brings it. I plan to be there often volunteering in the parenting center or the classroom. Hopefully I can hold it together until she gets out of the car lol.
Sign up here to get a free card from Hallmark.
Go here to request a free sample of the all-natural Just Like Sugar Sweetener.
Get free samples from Always!

No comments: