Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday August 27, 2009



Today was my baby girls first day of school. She looked so cute with her uniform and her backpack that is as big as her. She was so excited and loved it. I held it together and got a little teary eye when she was getting out of the car. She followed the teacher to her class and I was able to see her walk with her class to breakfast and while they were outside for snack time. What did she say they did today when asked? Nothing lol I had to ask her a question about everything to get an answer. She said she has a friend but does not know what her name is. She has been jumping off the walls since she got home. She even lost a button off of her skorts.

Total spent: 19.31 Total saved: 50.87 RR have to spend $2
I had fun yesterday at walgreens. I think they are finally starting to get some good deals. The huggies wipes are only .99 with their in store coupon for $2 off. It will only last until the end of this month. The boxes of rice krispies were only .50 each. Tape was .16 each the planters trail mix which are really yummy were .49 each. I needed the envelope to mail something but after coupon it came out to be .69 the benadryl spray was .49 each and the drink was extra to give to the kids. I did 3 transactions and I am sure they were ready for me to leave after that lol. I hope they keep the deals coming.
While I was out yesterday looking everywhere for a clear backpack that no stores had. I went to office max. After a long day of trying to find one I was getting this one even though it said it was $49.99-25%. I got to the register and it rang up 10.50 and gave 2.50 off so it was a good deal. I also was able to pick up construction paper in a pack for only $2 were at walmart the only pack I could find was $5. I love finding hidden deals.
If you download the free Big Kahuna Reef Game on Amazon.com right now, you'll get $5 in free MP3 credits added to your Amazon.com account!
Today is Thursday so if your feeling lucky you might want to give Old Navy coupon site a try to see if you can score one of those wonderful coupons. I would love to get another one to stock up on uniform pants for this upcoming winter. Reports are for $65 off of $100. Still only $35 for $100 worth of clothes. Good Luck.

No comments: